Secret Notes



Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feeling Much Better~

After yesterday outing (9 March) with Michelle, Esther, Jing Yin, Marcus, Junho, Chloe, Lilo, Blurry, and Vic, I'm feeling much better. I didn't think so much of it.

Since Esther and Jing Yin ride in my car, I can't stop laughing with till we in the the KTM, LRT, in Michelle car, at Daorae, at 1 Utama, in the cinema, and in Jun's car. Yesterday I really had a great laugh especially in the cinema when we (me, Esther, Jing Yin, Marcus, and Junho) watched "Love Matters". I really laughed my heart out for the 2 hours in there.

I'm a person who does not like to show my unhappy face to people or at least I will try to act cool or just nothing without any smile. That's why I'm too secretive. I like to hide my true feelings.

Anyway, I won't think too much about it anymore. I still need to live my life. I don't want to get depress and later on kill myself like what the korean actress did. What a pity. Now, what I need is to release those damn thing out like what I did yesterday, laugh all day!!! Laugh away my pain, my unhappiness.

No comments: