Secret Notes



Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally~

Yeap~ Finally~

Finally, today I finish all my last final main papers. I feel kind of relief actually. But I know I'm sure gonna sit for the supplementary papers >.<

Anyway, I feel the urge to blog in here about my feelings for today.

It's been 4 years for those who have been with me during the Pre-U days. I wanna thank all my friends who have been with me through all the thick and thin. From the very first time we stick together till now. It's always been you guys who supported me and some "influence" me... Hahaha... The bad influence =.= Chiew Ping, Christine, Apple, Stella, Su Shan, Rui Shan, Fei Ling, Jason (Ah Suk), Vino, Yik Mian, Robson, Nikita, Sheena, Pam, Chiew Chiao, Chiew Ling, Wei Shia, Mei Shi, Wei Jie, Hoi Yew, Ling Ling (300), Joanna, Mun Yee, Shu Hui, Yoke Peng, Pam, Sze Mei, Jing Chen, Li Mun, Ai Leng... (Still have anybody I didn't mention??? Sorry that I forget to mention your name. Do remind me ler...) I'm really grateful to all of you.

And I'm really wanna say thank you to my crazy housemates whom we live together for 3 months. It's been the most enjoyable 3 months with you all although you all go clubbing after i move out >.< NOT FAIR!!!!! Lols~ But I'm truly happy get to live with you guys especially my pretty room mate, Chiew Ping. She bear alot when we stay in 1 room. Hehe...

And my Sifus, Chiew Chiao and Chiew Ling (Nana). Thanks a million for teaching those calculus. If not been you 2, I think I'm still suffering with the calculations, accountings, maths and those crazy numbers and formulas. Thank you sincerely from my heart. Apple Jie~ thank you for your craziness. Su Shan and Fei Ling (Fei Fei)~ Thanks for your calmness and studious mood. It does affect me you know?? And thanks to the cooks in the house, Fei Fei and Nana for your delicious and yummy homemade dishes. Oh~ And Moon, our beloved housemate that are always so fashionable, good chatter and joker. Thanks for making my every day in the 3 months full of excitements.

My 3 years Uni friends, Shiau Kuan, Bee Theng, Siew Mun, Sze Min, Yue Wen, Wei Hong, Kah Fai, Albee, Pui Kuen, Choe Wah, Shieh Yee, Celine, Hui Sin (tomato), Cheh Sin, Winnie, Li Ling, Zhen Ning, erm... did I left out anyone?? I think... Nope~ Thanks for the fun and excitement we had in the 3 years of together. Thank you very much. I'm really happy that we are classmates for 3 whole years. I'm really grateful with all of your companion.

The last dinner we had together just now was the yummiest. I will never ever forget the taste of it. Feels like we've been a close family after all these years. Feels like doesn't wanna be apart from you guys. I'm so gonna miss you all.

After come back from dinner, suddenly my mind flashback to the older days. My mind keep playing the things happen this past 4 years scene. It makes me cried. I feel kinda sad right now because we're gonna part for our own ways. But I still hope all the best for your all future undertakings.

Organisors!!!! Please organise gatherings!!!

Dunno what to say anymore. Thank you for all of your caringness and friendship. Do hope to keep in touch with you all so our bond will not loose. Gonna miss you all. Muacks!!!

No comments: