Secret Notes



Thursday, May 14, 2009

STUPIAK!!!!

Why am I soooooooo S.T.U.P.I.D !!!!!!!

Yesterday went to PJ for the interview of study trip to Korea and I messed up/ screwed up the whole interview!!!

Actually I've already forgotten about the whole study trip thingy because the staff didn't call me the day before and ask me to go for the interview. Out of a sudden, they called me in the morning of the interview day and ask me to go for the interview. I was actually sleeping that time and I got so damn happy that I was chosen to go for the interview. I ask them how many people were chosen for this interview, and they say 4 people from the Klang Valley which means 4 from the PJ, Setapak and Sg Long campus and I was 1 of the lucky 4!!! I've become more happy!! I even screamed out that gives my mom a shocked. And it makes me totally cannot sleep back.

I really wanted to go to Korea so badly. Now, there's a chance appear in front of me sure I will grab it. But I've screwed it!!!

The interview, I thought it should be asking about the reasons why I wanted to join this study programme and so on but it turns out to be asking the damn UTAR stuff like who's the president, who's the dean of FAM, when did UTAR established, how many courses did FAM offer, and so on which makes me dunno how to answer it. I swear that if you pull 100 students to ask that kind of questions, 98 of them sure don't know. Who will give a damn to know this kind of things. Their purpose is just to study well and get good result and get the damn cert and find a good job.

The most stupidest thing I've ever done is when they asked me whether do I have anything to say to them, and I can't even think a single reason to back up myself. WTF!!! Then I ended the interview in just less than 10 minutes. I'm really a fool!!! stupid!!!

The most I angry about myself is when I come out of the room, those idea of answering or back up myself just come out just like that!! Like I've should have say that I've been so keen to learn this Korean culture and language, I've joined NS before and independent is not a problem for me, I've should have shown my basic korean language skills, and bla bla bla bla...

WTF!!!

Ish. I'm so damn angry of myself. Why can't I think of something more convincing to answer them and why does those idea need to come to my brain so late??? WHY????

Can't it run through my mind earlier when I'm doing the interview??

I'm really damn sad of this. It's proven now that luck doesn't stay by my side. I've never have luck in my life. Never once, luck stick with me. I really wanted to go. I can see that out of the people who got to interviewed, I'm the most sincere to go for the programme and study. From our conversations before the interview, all they say is for fun, for travelling and so on. It's not about study and get to know their culture.

Haiz... Why I just need to screwed up every chance I met?? I'm such an idiot. IDIOT!!!!!

No comments: