Secret Notes



Thursday, December 24, 2009

Etude House Shopping Spree

Few days ago, I went to shopping with Jing Yin and Esther at 1 Utama and I get some make up stuffs at Etude House. To my surprise, finally the highlighter has arrived!!! It is such a lucky day for us because we've been waiting so long for it!!! Without further ado, presenting the famous highlighter~~~


CODE B - Bright Eyes Highlighter (RM 35.91 after 20% discount)







The brush is so soft and just press the pink tip, the highlighter will come out on the brush. It's very easy ^^


DREAM ON FOUNDATION - Slim & Cover #1 Light Beige (RM 24.95 after 50% discount)





This is the second time I bought foundation. The first time, I bought elianto's foundation and I just use a few times. It's a #2 natural color. It's ok when I apply it but it some how gets darker than my own skin tone after few hours. Like what people say, "De-oxidise". I'm not really favourite it and now I just apply BB cream. Back to the foundation ^^ I hope this time I bought the right one and it's #1 and hope it does not "de-oxidise" >.< Oh~ It smells really really nice ^^


Eyelash Curler - Silicon Type (RM 4.15 after 40% discount) *ALL ASSECORIES HAVE 40% DISCOUNT!!!



I really meant to buy the premium eyelash curler since it had 40% discount on all assecories but I don't see the eyelash curler T.T I guess it's sold out.


That's the few things I bought on that day. Now, here are a few stuffs that I previously bought.


OH~ M'EYE LASH - TOP COAT (RM 15.00++ after 20% discount - current year end promotion. I've forgot I bought it for how much =P)



It's a very good make up piece. For a single eyelid like me, my eyelashes naturally face down. Eventhough I curl it, it won't last for a long time. When it happened, the mascara that I applied will smeared on my lower eye part. This top coat is amazing. It not only laminate the mascara, it also help to hold the lashes on its place after curled.


STYLING EYE LINER - White (RM 12.00++)




PETIT DARLING - Black Eye Shadow (RM 9.90)



It's very pigmented. Just apply a little, you can see the color.


DEAR DARLING ULTRA SHINE LIPS -Lip Stick #14 Strawberry Milk (RM 28.00++ after 20% discount)







I really love this lip stick. It became my favourite one because of the color and it does taste/smell like strawberry ^^

That's the end of my entry and before I chaoz~~~ Here's something funny that I wants to share which happens yesterday when Jing Yin and I went to sing k at Greenbox.



I hope it really tickles you ^^ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Tomorrow going to share some Christas related pictures

2 comments:

h3rmit said...

try the foundation ady?

Jeannie said...

yeap!
loving it.. but dunno why it's a bit yellowish. maybe should use lesser >.<
at least its better than the elianto 1 ^^