Secret Notes



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My dream ^_^

Okay... I know I know.. It's been a long time again ever since the last time I post an entry here. I just got lazy and ..... lazy~

Anyway, there's so many things happen the past 4 months. The most interesting one was SUPER JUNIOR SUPER SHOW 2 LIVE IN MALAYSIA!!!! Only one word to describe that concert.. AWESOME!!!! SUPERB!!!! MARVELOUS!!!! JJANGG!!!! Okay, that's 4 words but nontheless it's the most amazing concert I've ever attended. I think I'm gonna post an entry about it.. before I forget everything about it because of my short term memories >_<

Another thing is.. I'm gonna do an entry about my cosmetic collections mainly or mostly also korean brands which I love because of the good quality and price competitive (means cheap >_<).

The main thing I'm gonna write today is about my dream ^_^ I dreamt of SHINee!!!! Oh my gosh!!! The second time I dreamt of Kpop artists. Why do I wanna brag about it?? It's because I rarely... read my lips RARELY dream of celebrities and what's more... Kpop artists!!!

The story goes on like this. My mom, brother and I went to a country side dog shop look-a-like barn. I actually don't understand why we got there. Anyways, when we got in, there's a monkey rack thingy.. the one that was at the playground. It's just that this one is bigger. We need to crawl in and climbing and crawling and climbing to get into the shop like its at the underground. Then i forgot what we did in there so I skip it to the part when we got out. Hehe...

Okay, when we got out, the compound change to a school compound. And there's many people plus students. My mom and brother went out to get the car and ask me to faster go out. I don't know why I got delay and I'm pretty scare of my mom because she's the impatient type and would just leave me or scold me if I'm late >_< Okay... My phone rang and I'm sure it was from my mom so I quickly search for my phone and the ringtone was Ring Ding Dong... While I'm searching I walk pass by this 3 guys whose in red and black outfits. When I manage to get my phone and when I wanna answered it (still ringing with the ringtone) one of the guy which is Jong Hyun sang along with the song following me. Then, Tae Min and Onew follow along also. When I press answered.. my mom hang up >_< 3 of them still singing and follow me around. I wish that my mo won't rush me because SHINee is following me around but due to my mom's impatient "sickness", I need to rush to her immediately or else. So, I try to find the gate or the exit. SHINee still following me around and once I turn back and ask them something... "Nugu saeyo?".. >_< Don't know why I ask them that but I was very happy.

When I found the gate, there were many people around that area and they quickly swarmed SHINee which is pretty sad to me. I walk pass the gate and saw no sign of my mom!!! I was looking behind and them signing signature to the swarm of people. I got jealous and and wanted to walk to them once more. Before I can even reach them, my phone rang again... and this time my phone really rangs but the ringtone was TTL. It wake me up from my dream!!! And it was wrong number =.=||| DUH!!!! But I'm still happy and satisfied because I dreamt of SHINee since I rarely got to dream this kind of dream >_<

If it's not the "worng number" call... I can still continue my dream T^T..

No comments: