Secret Notes



Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miracle Happens!!!

I dunno where to start but this is really something miraculous. I've never ever dream about that 5 before but today it happens. IT HAPPENS!!! Gosh... I dunno should I be happy or what coz it was the 1st time I've dream about them. I've been longing for this time b'coz all these while I've been envying my friends who got to dream about them like just a snap of their finger. I still remember that I told my friend that "you are too missing them, you always thinks bout them, although u hate them.. you are still thinking about them... tht's why you dream about them..." I always thought this, my, theory was right but it happens to be not 100% precise. I didn't think about them, I didn't miss them, but I still dream about them. Ok ok.. I better stop the crappings. Here is how my dream goes...

I was at the hospital. I dunno what happen and why I was there. I feel very nervous and panic. Jing Yin and Esther were there with me and they feels the same too. Then, I ask Jing Yin what's wrong?? Why are we here?? She says that 5 were admitted to the hospital. From that moment on, i feel my heart was crushed. I'm too scared. What had happen to them?? We waited for a while more and the door was opened. Three of us rush in and saw 5 beds with 5 of them laying down. The 1st bed was laid by Yunho. When we came in, he smile sweetly to us. The 2nd bed was Jae Joong... and the last 1 is Junsu. When I saw Junsu, OMG!!!!!! his head was bandaged!!!! I was like totlly stunned there. What had happened to him??

The room was full of fans... I wonder how come they no need wait outside but they can get inside?? I feel that three of us really a pabo for waiting outside =.= Yunho and Jae Joong start to talk with us. And suddenly I feel that the whole room become more quiet and realise that the fans are no more in the room. I dunno what exactly happen between us with the 5 but i can ensure that we are really happy and I can still remember Junsu's laugh and smile. Then, the doctor come to us. He told us their conditions and bla bla bla in English of course like the americans. We say thank you. Then, he went to the 5 of them start to talk with them in Korean. I was totally surprise with that and ask Jing Yin "Is he a korean or chinese??" Jing Yin says she also dunno.

Right at that moment, my mom wake me up!!!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! It was my first time and it was so short!!!!! I try to sleep back to continue my dream but I can't !!!!!!! yerrrrrrr.... why so short????

Haiz... that's why. I dunno should I be happy or what (sad). But I'm already feel grateful that I can dream of them after all these while. Anyway, I hope they can stay healthy and won't be the same as in my dream (they are in the hospital and Junsu with his head got bandaged. hahaha...). I want to dream more often about them and in different situation not in the hospital.

1 comment:

h3rmit said...

ahhhhhh~~!! that 5 in hospital??!?!
what had happen O.o
and...how come we so stupid and wait outside the room =.=
junsu's head was bandaged?!?! wa...
i'm really curious what happen to them..
and what kind of relationship we have with that 5 XD
one more thing, we're talking eng or korean with that 5 ah??
well...that doctor is kinda yeng ah.. *why must u ask me he is korean or chinese le..cannot ask esther meh >.<*