Secret Notes



Monday, February 9, 2009

Bad Luck Strike For 4 Times!!!!

Omg!!!

I really dunno is it this year is my bad year?? So far in this 15 days of Chinese New Year I already slipped and fell down for 4 times already!!! Even on today. The last day of Chinese New Year!!

What is happening to me?? I'm going to change that sandal already. I slipped and fell 2 times when I'm wearing that. Going to throw that away for good. The other time was slipped and fell in the toilet and another time was tripped and fell just yesterday only.

The funny thing is the dream I heard from onnie. Yor... How can she like that. Dream of that kind of dream and the suffered one is me and not that baka. She dream that she push that baka down the stairs at the same place I was fell just now because he is annoying her.

Haiz...

Strike 4D also didn't so "leng". Hope that my luck will come to me sooner and maintain longer. I don't want to keep slipping or tripping and falling. Very pain ler T.T

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

HOI!!!!

Don't!!!

Later I'm the one who kena again. This time not just fall down nia... dunno still alive or not ler.