Secret Notes



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Final Year Project a.k.a Thesis is FINISHING!!!

Wow~

Finally, my group's thesis is going to be bind into the thick blue hard cover book today. Today at 10 am, we went to the printing shop to print our "baby" out. When we print it, we check it 1 by 1, page by page, number by number and it was tiring (because i'm the one who goes to and forth from the printing machine) plus panicking (scare there will have errors). Finally, it was finished printed and ready to be bind into books.

It was a big relieve for us. We have work on it for the past 4 months and now our "baby" is going to be born perfectly after a few more days. Thinking back the process that we went through, it was a memorable one with all the sweets, sour, bitter, spicy, and salty (sweats) taste. From what topic we want to do, to find the suitable journals, to write our own literature review, to distribute questionnaires (in my previous post), to collect back the questonnaires, to key in the datas, to analyze and discuss the result, to do the chapter 1 and finally, now to bind it into books. Thinking of how we cooperate and do our tasks as a team really touched my heart, from the very bottom of it. I really want to thank my team mates who had the same stress as me and still bear this whole process with me.

Thank you~

No comments: