Secret Notes



Monday, February 16, 2009

Thesis Submition

Finally!!! Finally!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, Monday, 16th February 2009, we finally submit our final year project a.k.a thesis at 12 pm!!! Another big relieve for me and my groupmates as well as the whole BBA course Y3S3 students.

It was a really nerve wrecking process =.= The coordinator/ collector for the thesis makes the whole atmosphere so tense and the process of submitting the thesis was way too formal. He keep ask us "You confirm?" and we keep checking the signatures and forms again and again.

We were so happy that we finally submit our work and even plan to have a celebration at Jogoya *wink wink* That is just my suggestion and it all need to depends on my team mates also.

Although we solve 1 problem, there are still many disasters following behind. Every week had midterms, assignments need to submit next week and the following week and so on. Oh yeah, don't forget the presentations. All I can say is "I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!!!!!!". Wish that I got more time!!!

No comments: