Secret Notes



Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy Gathering!!!

Yeap!!! Had a fun day with the K-Workers gang a.k.a "The Lung Gang" last Saturday, 21st February 2009 at Times Square. We did nothing much or should I say I'm the only one who are the blur queen of the day?? XD I think it should be the effect of drinking the nutrition shake because I just had that and head out to my destination.

Well, I reach there around 2 pm (psst... already late for 2 hours >.<). Rang up Abby and ask where are they. She say they are at the cinema ticketing counter. So, I directly dash there. Reach there and directly saw Abby, Sin Yin and Shu Yee. I sneakily sneak up to them and put my arm around Shu Yee. Then, only they notice me. Hehe..

KJ was lining up to buy the tickets and that Aaron went to woo gals. He left his buddy there lining up all by himself. Such a shame on you... XD After that, we went for window shopping. We went to Body Shop first. And OMG!!! There's this sales promoter... The first time I saw "him/her" I was like... "OKAY~ She's a guy." But when "he" open "his" mouth... "his" voice is soft like a lady. Unfortunately, when "his" colleague ask "him" things, "his" man voice popping out. Hahahaha... Actually I really feel that it is funny because since he ady pretend a lady's voice at first, why don't he just keep on pretending. I was totally gonna burst out laughing there but I just withstand it. It will be rude if I laugh and to show that I'm not discriminating "his" type. I'm still ok with "them" because I met a few before when I work at Genting. So, it's nothing for me.

Karen join us after we left Body Shop. We went to elianto because I wanted to buy the nail polish remover. And the "Lung Gang" was in action again. That Aaron put on the nail varnish, a light blue one (I only notice that when we want to go into the cinema hall). They just joke around and keep lung-ing here and there and I wasn't noticing them at all. I was hungry to death by that time but I still need to wait for another hour. By that time, I already no energy. We still walk around to see the shoes. I need to buy a pair of heels!!!! Gosh... but in the end i'm back home with empty handed >.<

When the clock strike 4 pm, I directly say to them that I wanna eat already. Beh tahan. So, we went to Gasoline. And you know what?? The "Lung Gang" was in action again. OMG!!! We are the certified certified (double certified) lung people especially Aaron and KJ!!! Both of them really unstoppable!!!!

After that, we went to watch movie. Talking bout the movie, we watched "Look For A Star" acted by Andy Lau and Shu Qi. Actually this movie is not that bad. It's funny in the first half and romantic for the next half part. For me, I will rate it.... a 6/10. I rate it 6 because it's funny and the most romantic part is Andy's chaffeur's love confession. I did tear up in that part. Really touching. Overall, it's a bit boring and not worth RM 11.

After the movie, we all headed back to our own home sweet home ^^

Below are the pictures taken on that gathering. Enjoy~

No comments: