Secret Notes



Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Freaky Friday

Last Friday was a crazy day!!! I've got midterm test in the afternoon at 2.30 - 3.30 pm. So, I study and revise from 8 am in the morning. However, being a sleepy head, I always wake up a few minutes then sleep a few minutes. This carried until 10 am when I realise I've got a little time left. I try my hardest to keep myself awake and revised all the notes. 2.00 pm head to University for the test.

After the test, I forgot that I need to have discussion with my group and I already promise to meet Jing Yin at South lobby. So, I directly sms Jing Yin to wait a while for me because it was just for a while. However, my other group members need to settle a few things first and they were late. So, Jing Yin don't blame me, BLAME THEM XD... Sorry to make you wait for more than an hour and you headed back yourself >.< At Jing Yin's house, my yobo, Esther cooked ddokbogi on that day. As promise, I will go and try her ddokbogi. The ddokbogi look so nice. Even you just look at it, you will drool. Don't believe??? Just take a look at it.....



The ddokbogi that Esther cooked.
Look nice right??? That big oval object is a hard boiled egg ^^
Unfortunately, the ddokbogi were TOO chewable. Jing Yin and I questioned her bout this. She say she already cooked it for a long time and before I reached their house she pour it back into the saucepan and cooked another 15 minutes but the ddokbogi still the same. No choice, we had to eat the 600 gram ddokbogi within just the three of us. Actually, the first piece I ate was actually very nice as I don't like to eat ddokbogi that is too soft and it will stick onto my teeth and gum. However, the more I eat, the more I need to chew. I chew till no energy already and I was so full. From one hill, we eat till it was flat. Then, just left a few pieces. The three of us eat till cannot even eat another piece. The remaining few pieces, Esther had to throw it away. I think the cost for this ddokbogi meal cost us around RM 20++. Expensive right $.$ After that meal, we banned ddokbogi >.<
After the dinner, I suggest to go sing karaoke but the price for that time was RM 40++ per person. Crazy. Then we change it to watch movie instead. Esther check the time and the next movie available was Valkyrie at 6.30 pm. That time it already 6.15 pm!! We only got 15 minutes to reach Jusco. We went out at 6.20 pm and "fly car" to Jusco. I keep telling them that cannot reach there by 6.30 pm because from my house to University also need 5 minutes. And it's near. Jusco was a bit far. Esther keep saying "Can reach one. I got confidence on you." Sweat =.= But I got shocked also. We really reach outside of Jusco before 6.30 pm but there is a big jam at the ticketing counter and in the end we still late for our movie.
Actually we did share many stories about the boys along the way. During eating the TOO chewable ddokbogi, in the car to Jusco, during Esther and Jing Yin's second dinner at the Laksa shop till we in the car heading back home. All of it was so funny but I'm very lazy to type it here. Too sleepy ady... It's 4.10 am now.
That the freaky friday that I had. Adios~ Oyasumi nasai~

No comments: